Join now - be part of our community!

Z4 Tablet constant reboot

Uffez
Visitor

Z4 Tablet constant reboot

Suddenly my Z4 Tablet have ended up in a constant rebbot loop. How do I stop it? I have tried using PC Companion, which end up crashing...

5 REPLIES 5
Uffez
Visitor

Managed to recover through PC Companion and using "Volume Down" when starting restoration. Likely issue was a broken SD-card.

MHERMANN
Visitor

Same issue here. 

Uninstalled an app, after that the tablet is constant reboot loop.

After complete reset with the companion the tablet works without the SDCard.

When the SDCard is inserted in the running system -> SDCard is recoginzed with errors -> Formatting crashes with error message -> SDCard not to be found in system

Insert SDCard before boot -> Bootloop after android Boot Screen  

Formatting on PC doesn´t help either.

I don´t understand how uninstalling an app, that is not on the SDCard, can corrupt an SDCard in such a way,

that it becomes unusable and unformatable.

Since it is not recognized after the formating crash I cannot use an app to format the SDCard.

Is there any way to solve this probelm? 

Wolandi
Visitor

Thank you !! Thank you for identifying the SD card as the source of the problem.   I had repaired the tablet twice, using PC companion, with lots of time invested, only to have the problem emerge again. I had almost given up on it because of the constant reboots.   Simply ejecting the SD card seems to have solved the problem. Thank you!

rvl
Visitor

Same issue here although removing sd card does not help !

At start it immediately comes into a loop just showing the background of desktop screen, constantly blinking. No app or icon is shown, so no possibility to interrupt. HELP !!!

XP-DK
Visitor

I had a constant reboot issue, it gradually got worse to the point that it would reboot before it could load into android. In the end I sent it back for repair, it is now working correctly again.