Join now - be part of our community!

Is it worth buying?

Christian001
Visitor

Is it worth buying?

Hi all, 

I am thinking about buying the Sony Xperia Z3 or even Z4 but I am not sure if its the right tablet for me. How was your experience so far? I have read a couple of reviews on chip.de, tom's guide and on this Tablet Finder page but I couldn't make up my mind yet. Would be great to get your insights! Slightly_smiling_Face 

Thanks so much, 

Christian

6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable

@Christian001 wrote:

Hi all, 

I am thinking about buying the Sony Xperia Z3 or even Z4 but I am not sure if its the right tablet for me. How was your experience so far? I have read a couple of reviews on chip.de, tom's guide and on this Tablet Finder page but I couldn't make up my mind yet. Would be great to get your insights! Slightly_smiling_Face 

Thanks so much, 

Christian

I don't have Z3 or Z4 Tablet. But when i want new smartphone i always checking specs, whaching what i want, which features will be important for me and ect. My some related friends had Z3, how siad my friends camera in Z3 did not meet expectations Slightly_smiling_Face His/her opinion my c5 Ultra Dual did better quality pics neither Z3. But camera's quality everybody understand different Slightly_smiling_Face In my country most sellers letting try to see before you buy to test smartphone in the shop, so i don't think is different in your country, you can ask about that before you buy. You can check is good quality for you Z3 camera before you buy Slightly_smiling_Face

NeoBeum
Enthusiast

Wait for next gen, 3 is old now

Not applicable

@NeoBeum wrote:

Wait for next gen, 3 is old now

Sometime old is better neither new Slightly_smiling_Face Depends what costumer wants Slightly_smiling_Face

NeoBeum
Enthusiast

Something NEWer, that's not OLD hardware, that gets pushed the NEWest software, which slows the OLD hardware down

Not applicable

@NeoBeum wrote:

Something NEWer, that's not OLD hardware, that gets pushed the NEWest software, which slows the OLD hardware down

Yes i agree with you, i just wanted to say that user must decide his/her - self Slightly_smiling_Face

NeoBeum
Enthusiast

I'm just on a trolling spree tonight.. Not just here