Join now - be part of our community!

IRELAND..help us get sony to listen. (ps store)

profile.country.en_IE.title
iano1982
Visitor

IRELAND..help us get sony to listen. (ps store)

Hi guys if ur from ireland and r annoyed at sony lack of support for sony tablet leave a comment, maybe if enough people voice there anger at bn mislead into thinking tat there tablet was a playstation certified device, sony might just listin up and give us the services they promise  including, ps store, music unlimited and video unlimited  thanks for the support guys , fell free to add anything I left out. 

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
sehuxle

I live in England, which means we get Sonys various stores and Google as well.

I visited Ireland back in April for a holiday and noticed that video download wasn't available on the Google store. So it seems that geographical issues extend further than just Sony.

If you were to buy another tablet you may find yourself the same boat. Your only option would have been to root your device, which if you've upgraded to ICS is not currently possible.

profile.country.en_IE.title
kigujra
Visitor

Basic licensing rights that could be very easily sorted out if they could be bothered. A small market isn't worth anything to them except sales for hardware. I know the ps store is rubbish but why the hell is that not available here Sony?