Join now - be part of our community!

IRELAND..help us get sony to listen. (ps store)

profile.country.en_IE.title
iano1982
Visitor

IRELAND..help us get sony to listen. (ps store)

Hi guys if ur from ireland and r annoyed at sony lack of support for sony tablet leave a comment, maybe if enough people voice there anger at bn mislead into thinking tat there tablet was a playstation certified device, sony might just listin up and give us the services they promise  including, ps store, music unlimited and video unlimited  thanks for the support guys , fell free to add anything I left out. 

11 REPLIES 11
kigujra
Visitor

Can't see this having impact but I totally agree.

Sony have been dreadful, truly disgraceful in their exploitation of Irish customers by selling them a fabulous item but unuseable. The apps that made me want the item don't work over 6 months after purchase, it's unbelieveable. I do understand about the individual licensing requirements of each country but if we were good enough to take money from we are good enough to provide services to, often paid services.

Just as an aside my tablet was a gift from my non techie Mother who went to the ends of the earth making calls, getting the 32gb model and being really pleased with herself for having found something special for me. I dread it when she asks if the apps are available yet. She may not know what they are but she knows they're not there and is very disappointed.

Disappointment is the key word when it comes to the Sony Tablet S in Ireland.

profile.country.en_GB.title
smellyonion
New

I think that sony should have made every effort to bring those features to more regions. although the psstore atm is pretty rubbish tbh, 15 overpriced ps1 games is all it is but I suspect that their waiting for ics before making improvements or adding regions.

goLF2008
Visitor

Yeah i agree with u,perhaps they forgot us here in IRELAND. we want video unlimited.

kigujra
Visitor

They didn't forget Ireland when they wanted revenue from the sale of the hardware.

anobrie79
Visitor

I totallty agree with the sentiment of this thread.

Reader Store......hasn't happened,

Video Unlimited......hasn't happened,

PS Store............Hasn't happened.

In fact I am so disillusioned with Sony after this debacle ( and false advertising in my opinion) that for the first time in history I am not upgrading my mobile phone with a Sony model. HTC here I come.

elbaztardo
New

I also agree with all the above. I will be changing my Xperia ARC to a HTC model and my Tablet S to an iPad.

profile.country.GB.title
sehuxle

Just out of curiosity, can you get the google video store?

I've got the Tablet S and Sony reader and have never had problems getting books, videos or anything. I don't really understand the need for a dedicated service.

chakotae
Visitor

How are you getting the videos sehuxie am I issing something

Message was edited by: chakotae

kigujra
Visitor

No I think the other poster is Chakotae. Such as the fact this thread is about Irish users not having any proper services and their country of residence is listed as the UK. ICS hasn't made a shred of difference, still nothing. I am starting to hate Sony and I didn't think it was possible to hate a faceless, soulless coroporation.