Join now - be part of our community!

WH-1000MX3, 900 H.ear 2. and A45 walkman

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
ErnoCs
New

WH-1000MX3, 900 H.ear 2. and A45 walkman

It's impossible to connect WH-1000MX3 over-ear bluetooth headphones to my computer. Same situation with my 900 H.ear 2. I don't have ANY problem with other headphones only with Sonys. I have had 4 Sony headphones, an A45 walkman but I won't buy Sony anymore. Good sound but if I can't use it, it's not important. It's expensive and for almost £300 I would expect that it would work properly. Sony service adviced me to upgrade firmware. What? Is it my job to fix a Sony device? A Sony, which is the king of electronic devices??? I did it, by the way, without any result. I am not a rookie but I wasn't able to make it live.
I have bought an A45 walkman. Sony said it was good as an DAC. It's a lie. The output impedance is so low that I can't use it with over-ear headphones only with earphones. Even if I use it through a DAC, the volume is low. Good bye Sony, please let me know, if you have some useable device. I will buy Audio-Technica, Beyerdynamic or others. After 20 years I will leave you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I would recommend getting in touch with the Support team here for further assistance. 

Best wishes,

Sean 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I would recommend getting in touch with the Support team here for further assistance. 

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GB.title
ErnoCs
New

Thank you for your response. I am a headphones geek and I want to send an email to their technical team. I have a couple of notes to tell them.