Join now - be part of our community!

LF-s50G google home connection issues

profile.country.GB.title
henry_lau
New

LF-s50G google home connection issues

Hi,

I have had this speaker since last April and it has been fine until now. Recently I have been unable to stream Spotify from my phone and when I checked my google home app I could see the speaker, I call it kitchen speaker, but it was not connected. I could still speak to the speaker and stream radio and news when I tell it to, so I knew it was still connected to my wifi network.

I tried to reset the speaker and connect up again. Google home recognised it, but when trying to connect to google home it tells me about the AP isolation needs to be switched off. I did this on my router by swtiching off UP nP and also guest mode, but google home can still not see the speaker.

I never had these problems when I connected it when I first got it so I am not sure what is going on. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

H

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Henry,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

When you say you reset, do you mean you tried initialising the speaker?  You can see more details on this here.

If you're still having issues I would recommend getting in touch with the Support team here for further assistance.

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes,

Sean