Join now - be part of our community!

Broken TV - no help!

profile.country.GB.title
Lesleyk42
Explorer

Broken TV - no help!

After posting the following and contacting Sony directly, I have been told today that apparently the TV is not a UK product so no one can help me.  Basically I have a broken television which I bought a couple of months ago from Fenwicks, Newcastle and the company who have made the TV won't help.  I didn't realise when I bought the TV that I should have asked where it came from so that I could get technical support when it broke down a few months later!  This is the first time I have bought a Sony product and after this experience, it will be my last!

'I bought a Sony Bravia tv a couple of months ago and have had no problems accessing youtube, netflix, amazon prime etc until a couple of days ago. I have tried everything even back to factory settings but says connection "failed" even although I have checked all connections and they're fine.  Half way through resetting, it asks me to put in my internet information but when I press the button it tells me to, nothing happens.  Can anyone help please?'

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Lesleyk42,

Can you send us know the model number of your TV so we can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Sean Mc