annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Iscriviti adesso. Entra a far parte della nostra community!

Compatibilità del 24-240 con A6000

RISOLTO
profile.country.IT.title
Dealive
Esploratore

Compatibilità del 24-240 con A6000

Vorrei sapere se, acquistando questo obiettivo per la mia A6000, pur essendo compatibile, avrò dei problemi sulla mia Aps-c.

Grazie

1 SOLUZIONE ACCETTATA

Soluzioni accettate
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Tra le risposte al link troverai qualche "parere":

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/hands-review/hands-review-sony-fe-24-240mm-f35-63-os...

Ad esempio:

Which one is better ? This lens or sony 18-105 on focal length less than 100mm,  and this lens or sony 55-210 on focal length more than 100mm? Is there any significant difference if i print the photo in a3 size? I will use it for a6k. Thanks.

This Sony 24-240mm lens, considering such a broad range for a single zoom lens, happens to hold up very well in terms of sharpness and image quality throughout the entire zoom range.  Its a good solution for someone only wanting to deal with a single lens for their camera and their photographic purposes. The one thing to consider about the 18-105mm lens on the A6000 is the wider angle aspect. If you're going to be doing more scenery/landscape and group shots and indoor shots, then the 18-105mm f4 lens would be a better route to go.

Naturalmente una ricerca in rete è possibile che restituisca maggiori info di quelle che hai ottenuto in Community dove evidentemente, tra gli utenti, nessuno ha i tuoi dispositivi.

Manolo

Visualizza soluzione nel messaggio originale

2 RISPOSTE 2
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Tra le risposte al link troverai qualche "parere":

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/hands-review/hands-review-sony-fe-24-240mm-f35-63-os...

Ad esempio:

Which one is better ? This lens or sony 18-105 on focal length less than 100mm,  and this lens or sony 55-210 on focal length more than 100mm? Is there any significant difference if i print the photo in a3 size? I will use it for a6k. Thanks.

This Sony 24-240mm lens, considering such a broad range for a single zoom lens, happens to hold up very well in terms of sharpness and image quality throughout the entire zoom range.  Its a good solution for someone only wanting to deal with a single lens for their camera and their photographic purposes. The one thing to consider about the 18-105mm lens on the A6000 is the wider angle aspect. If you're going to be doing more scenery/landscape and group shots and indoor shots, then the 18-105mm f4 lens would be a better route to go.

Naturalmente una ricerca in rete è possibile che restituisca maggiori info di quelle che hai ottenuto in Community dove evidentemente, tra gli utenti, nessuno ha i tuoi dispositivi.

Manolo

profile.country.IT.title
Dealive
Esploratore

Grazie per l'informazione, sono già andata sul sito ed ho letto la recensione

Patrizia