Join now - be part of our community!

Programme guide on KD-43E8004 has begun to display NO INFORMATION AVAILBLE on HD setting.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
fredmacdonald
New

Programme guide on KD-43E8004 has begun to display NO INFORMATION AVAILBLE on HD setting.

43XE8004 prog guide just begun to display message 'No Information Available' only on HD setting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
fredmacdonald
New

Yes I discovered the reason. I rebooted the TV. To do this switch the TV on then press down the green on/off switch and hold for 8 seconds. Take your hand/finger off the switch button and the TV will switch off then it will reboot itself and you'll see pretty patterns in the centre of the screen for a while after which it will switch itself back on and , hey presto, the guide is back complete.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
fredmacdonald
New

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @fredmacdonald, welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear this. It's likely only a temporary issue; if you're still experiencing it, just reset the TV: unplug the power cord from the power outlet and wait a few seconds to plug it back in. 

Hopefully that will resolve the issue.

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
fredmacdonald
New

Yes I discovered the reason. I rebooted the TV. To do this switch the TV on then press down the green on/off switch and hold for 8 seconds. Take your hand/finger off the switch button and the TV will switch off then it will reboot itself and you'll see pretty patterns in the centre of the screen for a while after which it will switch itself back on and , hey presto, the guide is back complete.