Join now - be part of our community!

KD-49X8305C Software update crash 64%

profile.country.GB.title
grayhm63
Explorer

KD-49X8305C Software update crash 64%

Contacted Sony - all their attempts failed.

I tried installing the latest firmware update V2605 online through TV( I have 150Mb cable), also downloaded the firmware and put onto a USB(tried the two file method also).

Every time, via TV setting software update, the download crashes at 64%(states "An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123).

The usb( usb slot 1 and 2 tried) method also crashes out into reboot at about 64% too.

Downloaded the firmware numerous time.

Any ideas ?

129 REPLIES 129
klsoren
Explorer

Hi all - and especially Quinnicus, who seems to be the man with all the answers :slight_smile:

I have the same problems as bowsh123: No internet update available and USB update does not do anything. And my file size didn't fit either.

Could you help me to a solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@klsoren

Can you please provide your tv model number?

Thanks

klsoren
Explorer

Model: KD-49X8305C

And thank you @Anonymous very much for your support!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @klsoren

Ive sent you a PM with some instructions. Let me know how you get on.  Your most welcome. :slight_smile:

Cheers

Johny3
Explorer

I am having the same problem with software update with my KD. Not getting solution. Any expert? or i have to start new topic for it?

GeraldDemartini
Explorer

Can you share the solution with me also, in private message??. I also getting the same issue with my TV. 

Thanks. 

profile.country.GB.title
roops67
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus i have exactly the same problem as Boba77Fet but its a brand new kd65x9305c. it gets to 81% and fails via internet, but via usb crashes 81% and reboots 3 times. Please help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Ive responded in your other thread:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/cannot-upgrade-kdx9305c-firmware/m-p/2139923/

Cheers

jandecoy
Explorer

Hi,

I hope you can help me.

I have got the same problem.

Update via Wifi fails every time with error 2123.

Update via USB just restarts the TV.

I have a KD-49X8309C.

I have tried different usb devices tried to restart the tv factory defaults, no luck.

Could you please help me?

Thanks you.

J

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi jandecoy

Ive sent you a private message, let me know how you get on.

Cheers