Join now - be part of our community!

WF-1000XM3 and Samsung TV issue

profile.country.FI.title
kala.mikk
New

WF-1000XM3 and Samsung TV issue

Hi

I have a issue with the Sony WF-1000XM3 headset.

To start with, I have connected the headset to my Samsung S10 and I experience no loss of connection.

But when connecting it to my Samsung TV (UE55MU8002) everything works around 2 minutes and then right earplug disconnects and sound comes only from left one and after 30 seconds connects back. And the same process continues.

I have tried the following:

1. Disabled google assistant;

2. Resetting using the method where headset is in the box and holding finger on touch sensor 2 x 20 seconds.

Hoping for a solution.

Mikk

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.FI.title
kala.mikk
New

To continue, after some time the left one together with right one makes sound for half second, pauses for a second, makes a sound...

I have to pause the film and press play for the sound to normalise and then right plug does not work.

Mikk

profile.country.GB.title
CFSE15
New

Hi Mikk, 

Just writing in to say that I've got the same issue with my Wf-1000xm3 and Samsung Smart TV. Haven't had an answer from either Samsung or Sony on this yet!

It may have to do with these headphones not supporting Aptx? Have you had any luck with a fix over the past few months?

cheers, 

C

profile.country.FI.title
kala.mikk
New

HiNo luck with this matter. I have the wh headset also in home and it is working properly. I have had an email conversation with sony and they said it is issue related with samsung tv and not with the wf headset.Anyway, i have just not used them with my TV.BrMikk