Join now - be part of our community!

UsingVGS-V2S's moniter as notebooks screen

DonnyJ
Visitor

UsingVGS-V2S's moniter as notebooks screen

I would like to attach my tablet Pc to my SONY VGS-V2S [all in one] computer's screen so that I can use the tablet drawing/writing facilities on the very large screen. I can't figure out how to do this as the screen and computer are all in one...do I need a specific connector or network both computers together?

Thanks Guys I aint no tecky

DonnyJ

1 REPLY 1
tags
Visitor

Does the tablet have TV-Out? If it does, it will probably be a composite output. Youy could take this output and feed it into the composite input on the V2s. That shoudl give u something to look at, but i dont think it will be as crisp or as sharp as you want. In theory you should see the tablet this way. I currently have a 2.4ghz tv sender and an xbox on a scart switcher going into the composite in on my v2s, so i have sky from the downstairs wirelessly transmitted to my v2s and xbox on 20" widescreen all at the touch of a button. I was disappointed toi find out that if you have composite video and s-video connected at the same time, s-video overrides, hence me needing to get a scart switcher.

Hope it helps.