Join now - be part of our community!

PCV-W2 Giga Poket Problem

ciliegina
Visitor

PCV-W2 Giga Poket Problem

:cry: 39 day ago we buy a PCV-W2 and now I stop to use PCV-W2 for problem with giga-poket software / card.

Like AF we see the error of loosed ID.
We try to reinstall a giga-poket software but we see also to loose all parameter setting card like " trasmision area"

Than we try to fix it but several time W-XP crash with BEEP
mouse - task manager -explorer bar block any activity.
We watch a particular sistuation , all video streming block the system (mouse keyboard and than BEEP) same explorer block the system , same time with menu vaio when we use a remote control to start a video software; is impossible to connect the pc to the net for most then 3 minut, after BEEP.

I see this problem after 20 hours of Stand-By with TV tuner ON

We check the high temperature on the bios setting and i think is good arround 40 °C, all fan working.
After check all possible cause and read all document in the net about this tipe of problem in PCV W2 and other PC I decide to replace the Operative System to the DRIVE C:
We watch the manual at the section replace Operative System with the original CD rescue of SONY. ( before we check the section for W-XP SP2 and check my system, we alredy has new SP2 installed on my PC from the electronic-shop)
We start a new installation , all OK, restart the PC for reboot and setting start :cry: and he crash on the page of Computer Name and continuos and continuos block the system on this page.
Now we don't use my PCV-W2 because it doesn't start for reinstall the Operative System.

Please wath can we do ? :cry: :cry:

Many Tanks for any solution.

ciliegina

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Arrange with VAIO-Link for a pickup