Join now - be part of our community!

very quick response when you want to.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
longtreeroad
Visitor

very quick response when you want to.

My message was edited just because I refered to the four letter word, (plants use them to take water from soil). At least it got a response, even if sony never responds to ics questions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi longtreeroad,

You're message was probably edited by one of the Moderator team & just so you are aware Sony do not usually reply on the forum as it's a user 'support' forum..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi longtreeroad,

You're message was probably edited by one of the Moderator team & just so you are aware Sony do not usually reply on the forum as it's a user 'support' forum..

hevster
New

Just out of curiosity Thalamus, do you know of any forum/message board where us owners of the Tablet S are likely to get any sort of response?  As you might gather from some of my posts I would hope that a message board run by Sony on a Sony website might see a bit of interaction from Sony staff.  Seeing as we get nothing from Sony anywhere else...

Not having a go at you btw (constantly worried about how messages on the interweb can read out of context), just hopeful you might be able to point us to somewhere Sony do interact with their customers as you seem pretty knowledgable 🙂

longtreeroad
Visitor

you can get a response from sony by mentioning rooted devices. they say that they do not responde as this is for users and not staff, yet if you mention rooting, the post soon gets a response.

P.S. ICS is a fair bit better but its nothing to write home about.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

hevster wrote:

Just out of curiosity Thalamus, do you know of any forum/message board where us owners of the Tablet S are likely to get any sort of response?  As you might gather from some of my posts I would hope that a message board run by Sony on a Sony website might see a bit of interaction from Sony staff.  Seeing as we get nothing from Sony anywhere else...

Hi hevster,

to be honest I think the only place to get offical Sony support is by contacting them direct, however, the people who reply to post's on the forum can help with a great deal of things, apart from rellease dates..:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

longtreeroad wrote:

you can get a response from sony by mentioning rooted devices. they say that they do not responde as this is for users and not staff, yet if you mention rooting, the post soon gets a response.

Hi,

where have you recieved a reply to one of your posts from Sony on this forum longtreetoad, because as far as I can tell the only intereaction was from a moderator who edited one of your posts & as Rich912 has pointed out below..:smileyconfused:

Rich912 wrote:
The moderators although contracted by Sony to keep this ‘self help user forum’ a friendly and trouble free area are not Sony employees.