Join now - be part of our community!

The tablet won't start

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
AlisonJudith
Visitor

The tablet won't start

Hello,

I have recieved the Sony Tablet S two days ago, and today I have tried to switch it on but it is not working. I have plugged the tablet (because I thought the battery was dead) but it's still won't start. Please let me know what to do.

Many thanks.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi AlisonJudith,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

A friend of mine had a similar problem a couple of days ago & after charging the tablet started as normal..

However if charging does not help & your Tablet still does not turn on try the following..

Press the power button.

If the tablet still doesn't start, press the reset button carefully with an opened paper clip

If after doing a reset your Tablet still fails to turn on then a repair may be necessary. Please contact support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi AlisonJudith,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

A friend of mine had a similar problem a couple of days ago & after charging the tablet started as normal..

However if charging does not help & your Tablet still does not turn on try the following..

Press the power button.

If the tablet still doesn't start, press the reset button carefully with an opened paper clip

If after doing a reset your Tablet still fails to turn on then a repair may be necessary. Please contact support

profile.country.en_GB.title
AlisonJudith
Visitor

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I did what you said and it perfectly worked :slight_smile:

I have another problem now, I try to connect the tablet to my router but after I have put the password it doesn't connect. I think there is something wrong with the IP address or the DHCP. If you have any idea how to change that, please let me know.

Many thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

AlisonJudith wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I did what you said and it perfectly worked

Excellent, you're welcome..:smileyhappy:

As to connecting to your router are you selecting from the list of available networks.?

Are you sure you are entering the correct wireless password don't forget that the password is case sensative..

Altenatively does your router have WPS if so have you tried connecting using the WPS push button option.?