Join now - be part of our community!

Tablet s..... help

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
noblecard
New

Tablet s..... help

Could someone please tell me how to and where i get ps one games to download for my tablet s........thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This is just from the manual I downloaded.

Your tablet allows you to enjoy a variety of attractive, full-scale games titles.

Those include classic first-generation PlayStation titles that support PlayStation(R)Suite and titles that will also eventually support the PlayStation(R)Store that is planned to open in the future.

Since the games are being ported over, I cannot see an instant collection of all PS One games being available to just to keep an eye out on the Sony Support website or here (possibly a sticky once live)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This is just from the manual I downloaded.

Your tablet allows you to enjoy a variety of attractive, full-scale games titles.

Those include classic first-generation PlayStation titles that support PlayStation(R)Suite and titles that will also eventually support the PlayStation(R)Store that is planned to open in the future.

Since the games are being ported over, I cannot see an instant collection of all PS One games being available to just to keep an eye out on the Sony Support website or here (possibly a sticky once live)