Join now - be part of our community!

Wh1000 xm3

Sundeepeq
New

Wh1000 xm3

Hello , I just bought these headphones. Listening them from imac and iphone. I understang has output of 12ohm. If I'll get amp, will this significantly improove music quality and could you possibly recommend one ?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

Welcome to the community.
We will check this for you and update you when we know more.
Maybe some of our members will also have some suggestions.

Best wishes,
Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Wolfstaa1
New

Hello I have just purchased these headphones and discovered that the headphones app is not compatible with the iPhone 11. 
I find this ridiculous, I really enjoyed the app at first before it started freezing. This is a big problem with otherwise excellent headphones. What do they expect us to do ? But another phone to use separately with the phones .

ridiculous and annoying!! Hey get your act together Sony?! Really. I feel u was led to buy these phones under false pretences. They play a big part in my work every day and I’m really ***** off . ******.

< profanity removed >

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Wolfstaa1,

I'm sorry to hear you were not aware of this, I can imagine this must have been very disappointing. Please be advised I've passed on your feedback.

In case there are other people reading along who may be interested in compatibility - you'll find info about compatible smartphones at the bottom of this page.

Please contact support here for any further questions.

Best, 

Arthur