Join now - be part of our community!

Walkman NW - A45 Displaying Cover Art HELP!!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
efiste2
Explorer

Walkman NW - A45 Displaying Cover Art HELP!!!!!

Ive trawled the forums for help with my new NW-A45 displaying album cover art, and still cannot get it to work. I am at the end of my tether with this....can anyone show me a reliable way how to do it, I have attached it with MP3Tag, I have reduced the jpg to less than 600x600 and it still doesnt show on the Player itself.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Cyborgbadger
Explorer

With my NW-A55, I found that using a PNG file instead of a JPG seemed to work. I just used paint.net to open the JPG and saved it as a PNG.

profile.country.GB.title
Sonyvores
Contributor

there are many topics about it in here, you can find answers by using the search box

profile.country.GB.title
paramount7force
Explorer

download Tagscanner, add your mp3s, select them then on the top of Tagscanner it has a little image box and next to it it should say "keep" click on keep and change the image sizes to 600x600 firstly and click apply then while the mp3s are still selected click on keep again and click on recompress and apply. this will change all your embedded artwork from progressive format to 600x600 basic format which is very universal and will work on many different types of MP3 player and media players etc. cheers