Join now - be part of our community!

RF865RK problems connecting to blu ray

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
brucey1985
Visitor

RF865RK problems connecting to blu ray

Hello,

I am trying to connect my headphones and the transmitter to my Blu ray player. I have got these headphones working with the provided wiring kit with the jack going into the phone and the red and white going into the transmitter.

With the Blu ray player i have wired the other way, so red and white into the blu ray player and the jack into the transmitter but i cannot seem to get it to work. I have tried the other way bit cannot see where the jack goes if it should into the Blu ray player.

Any help would be appreciated as i want to watch my movies when the little lone is in bed.

Thanks

Carl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.FR.title
ClarkLong
Expert

HI,

RCA (read/white) from the BRplayer and mijack to the Audio In 2 of teh transmiter is the right way to do it.

What's your BR player brand/model? I might have connected the audio cable to the wrong plug or maybe those plug are desabled in the player set up menu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.FR.title
ClarkLong
Expert

HI,

RCA (read/white) from the BRplayer and mijack to the Audio In 2 of teh transmiter is the right way to do it.

What's your BR player brand/model? I might have connected the audio cable to the wrong plug or maybe those plug are desabled in the player set up menu