Join now - be part of our community!

Playlist query

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Greenstair
Visitor

Playlist query

Hi there, could anyone please tell me which Walkmans support on device playlist creation / editing?

I have previously used Creative Zen devices and similar that support the creation of playlists on the device (from tracks that are on the device).

Is there a Walkman device that can do this as it's a reallyuseful feature and I'd like to buy Sony.

Help much appreciated

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tibby1
New

Sony don't support " On-the-fly" playlists You have to either use WMP or Sony's own MediaGo software and transfer it to the walkman. It would be a good feature for Sony to incorporate, though

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tibby1
New

Sony don't support " On-the-fly" playlists You have to either use WMP or Sony's own MediaGo software and transfer it to the walkman. It would be a good feature for Sony to incorporate, though

Greenstair
Visitor

Hi there - thanks for the reply.

That is a real shame - Creative devices don't have the quality of Sony which is why I'd like to switch, but I'd really miss this functionality: on the Zen device you simply scroll through tracks and press the option button (I guess the Creative equivalent to the right mouse button on a PC) and select add to selected - when you go to the "playing Now" you again hit the options button and save as playlist - it's great when you just want enough tracks to see you through the train journey or whatever...

Any idea when and if Sony might introdcue this?