Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-E474 deleting songs

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
tonyrog
New

NWZ-E474 deleting songs

I have followed instructions - ie clicked  "options/pwr off" but cannot find "delete song" on the list of options.

Please advise. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there

Its probable that your E474 doesn't  have that option. (I have the same help guide as you but  a different model and mine doesn't do it either)

Although the guide hints you can do it, once you click the details of how to it shows that only voice recordngs can be deleted using the option button method.

You can delete songs or files by using the software that you transferred them with, or using windows explorer to click into your connected walkman and find the folders or files you want to delete. :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there

Its probable that your E474 doesn't  have that option. (I have the same help guide as you but  a different model and mine doesn't do it either)

Although the guide hints you can do it, once you click the details of how to it shows that only voice recordngs can be deleted using the option button method.

You can delete songs or files by using the software that you transferred them with, or using windows explorer to click into your connected walkman and find the folders or files you want to delete. :slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonyrog
New

Many thanks Jumpsuit.

Aplogies for the delay in replying!

Tony

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

No problem :slight_smile: