Join now - be part of our community!

Wrong size on screen after power save mood

profile.country.sv_SE.title
fnmarin
Visitor

Wrong size on screen after power save mood

I have a new Sony Vaio laptop (VPCEB2M1E), sometimes when I close the computer by only closing the top (folding it together),  when I open it again the screen in not widescreen, so there is two black parts on each side of the screen. I have to reboot the computer to be back in widescreen again. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? (Sorry for my bad english)

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_PH.title
realxtian
Visitor

hi,

i have the same problem also with my sony vaio (VPCEB2M1E)  laptop which i bought 4 months ago. When the laptop was at hibernate mode for a several hours and when i turned it on again, screen is not fullscreen anymore and it has a two black parts on each side also and it seems like the resolution was turned into 1024x768 instead of 1366x768 which is the recommended resolution. And another problem is the intel turbo boost technology of my system has an error which is name code 10, in which the system cannot run it properly and i already tried to update it but they said i have an updated driver installed on my system already. If anybody has an idea with this problem please help. Thank you so much

profile.country.sv_SE.title
fnmarin
Visitor

Hi!

I have found a work arround by pressing "Fn" + "F7" - choose "Only computer/laptop", and your are back with the right size 🙂

But we should not need this work arround...