Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio-Link e-support ignoring me!!!

alfablue
Visitor

Vaio-Link e-support ignoring me!!!

I have been trying to resolve a hardware problem with Vaio-Link since last wednesday - 8 days ago. I have managed to get only 1 response on e-support, and my email to support@vaio-link has been ignored. I have purchased an extended warranty but I am just not getting the service I should expect - what's going on??? I'm getting very annoyed, I bought a premium brand hoping for premium reliability and service, I get neither! (I have been without the notebook for 60 days during my period of ownership due to 3 protracted repairs, and failed repairs requiring re-sending). I love the machine when it works but I am getting that "never again" feeling...Samsung anyone?

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
petliddl
Visitor

hi alfablue,just to let you know you are not alone in thinking sony e-support drags its feet when responding to questions.i can only put it down to sony products requiring lots of post sale attention and maybe sony dont have enough staff to deal with the myriad of problems.it does worry me as i thought i was buying into reliability and quality.sony should realise customer satisfaction is paramount.

littlebucko
Visitor

hi it is a bad time of the year for sony at the moment with xbox 360 trying to get money out of sony saying they have copyed them by making the playstation 3
sony is trying to help people as i was talking to an e-support member over my sisters new laptop and he was saying they have verry few staff om e-support at the moment but are trying to keep people happy

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have been trying to resolve a hardware problem with Vaio-Link since last wednesday - 8 days ago. I have managed to get only 1 response on e-support, and my email to support@vaio-link has been ignored. I have purchased an extended warranty but I am just not getting the service I should expect - what's going on??? I'm getting very annoyed, I bought a premium brand hoping for premium reliability and service, I get neither! (I have been without the notebook for 60 days during my period of ownership due to 3 protracted repairs, and failed repairs requiring re-sending). I love the machine when it works but I am getting that "never again" feeling...Samsung anyone?

Hi alfablue,

welcome to Club vaio.. :slight_smile:

I'll ask Sony to see if they can look into your case, can't promise anything though..

alfablue
Visitor

Many thanks Thalamus!!! :smileygrin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

sony is trying to help people as i was talking to an e-support member over my sisters new laptop and he was saying they have verry few staff om e-support at the moment but are trying to keep people happy

Sorry but I have no sympathy for them, they have 3 VAIO Experts who should have been offered jobs by now due to their excellent work, and non-comprimise on their support and usually don't let things go until the user has a sucessful solution, but as usual they've ignored this aspect - which is a shame.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Many thanks Thalamus!!!  :smileygrin:

You're welcome.. :slight_smile:

Edit: Hopefully you should be contacted soon.. :wink:

alfablue
Visitor

my Case number is 2619769

No response yet :devil: