Im having trouble installing WinDVD BD Update 10.0.5.538 any help plzzz

Im having trouble installing WinDVD BD Update 10.0.5.538 any help plzzz

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi,

What Vaio do you have?

What is the current version of WinDVD already installed on your computer?  It is possible this version is already installed.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Mumma.Shell
Visitor

Seems to be the FAULT of Vaio update , I did the previous update and that killed watching blueray dvds. I had hoped the the recent release fixed the prob, BUT noooooo. The update says NOT for this version ????

I have a Vaio VPCF13SOE/B ( purchased in Norwich Sony Centre which has just closed ?).

have contacted Sony Support and they were really helpful.....................not. Instead of helping me with my 9 month old laptop they pointed me to self help and the download that most people are concerned about

"10.0.5.583" ,which is not for my laptop ?

As it is there fault I had expected a little support ? However they did , give me a US Corel help site , which asks you to reg the software ? Ok , But hay , they do not list the " WinDVD BD" so cannot register to get help............................... So now as long as the panasonic drive plays dvds and writes and reads dvds and cds I can`t complain RIGHT.................. So what if I can no longer play Bluerays on my laptop..........using the software supplied with the laptop 9 months ago............Not sonys fault.......As Corels site says I can always buy Win dvd 10 pro For £70.00 ..........MORE.............

I`ll try with Corel again, but did not ever have the KEY message ! If you have some advice Blengoco , Please help....................................................My version is 10.0.5.804...................Thank you