Join now - be part of our community!

Horrible Sony Vaio service for customers

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
megarockon
Visitor

Horrible Sony Vaio service for customers

I bought my laptop few days ago and I want to return it. According to  Sonystyle, I have a right for that in 30 days, but I can't pursue it.  I can't obtain the Return Reference Number through webpage, because when I login into My Sony or My Account, I can't see the Return an item button. I can't also obtain the return reference number via their customer support number neither unfortunately, because the customer service of  Sony is horrible and this is even not so tough expression of how they don't care about their customers. Their number is supposed to be  08456000124, when you call this number, you have to wait few minutes to enter  your information, then  listen to what they speak and after that you wait  again for somebody to  speak with you and in the end they say, they are  responsible for  repairs, not for Sonystyle returns of laptops. I hate  them so much. I  am not gonna spend one more pound for the calling, it's useless. And  the only e-mail response that I have received was  again that they are  responsible for repairs and I should contact the  retailer. I contacted customer.service.gb@shop.sony-europe.com and  customer.support.en@vaio-link.com e-mails and I have only received that I should  contact my retailer. But what  the hell is the retailer's e-mail? Now,  this ridiculous service to the customers has annoyed  me pretty much and if I am not gonna  receive a refund I will make  negative word of mouth on the internet about Sony Vaio laptops forever.

So please, write what e-mail I should contact to receive some proper   response or how should I push Sony for a point of contact regarding the   matter of returning the laptop. Thanx.

Message was edited by: megarockon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Please don't create a new thread for the same problem that you are trying to resolve HERE as it can cause confusion..

Thanks for your understanding..:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Please don't create a new thread for the same problem that you are trying to resolve HERE as it can cause confusion..

Thanks for your understanding..:smileyhappy: