Join now - be part of our community!

customer service

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mrsunhappy
Visitor

customer service

has anyone experienced good customer service because i think its crap!!!! i have waited for three days for a call back as i have a problem with a laptop thats 6 months and was told today they have been too busy to call me back and would have to wait until tomorrow to have a proper conversation, what a joke, ive brought from sony for many many years but this has made me think!! will i be purchasing from sony again I DONT THINK SO, CONSUMER DIRECT HERE I COME

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mrsunhappy,

Hopefully someone from Vaio support should be in contact with you soon..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mreunhappy,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Could you let us know who exactly you contacted regarding your vaio's problem & if you were given a reference number..:smileyconfused:

nikkilim
Visitor

Hi there. Usually these are outsourced call center agents. You can get even with them by talking to a supervisor and ask them to search for your ticket number.

One good thing here when talking to one is that they can also take this case.

Or you can post your issue here. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mrsunhappy,

Hopefully someone from Vaio support should be in contact with you soon..:smileywink:

omaroo
Visitor

Heard the customer service is atrocious. Plus i heard they charge alot for repairs and when your recieve your laptop its more damaged than when u sent it off.