annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Iscriviti adesso. Entra a far parte della nostra community!

icona bluetooth scomparsa in tray

gianry
Visitatore

icona bluetooth scomparsa in tray

Non riesco piu' a disattivare o attivare il bluetooth. La lucetta blu vicino l'interruttore è illuminata ma il programma "swith utility wireless" non ha piu la voce di spunta per il bluetotth
Nella gestione perificeriche compare una periferica UGX con punto esclamativo giallo ma se tento di installare i drivers bluetooth mi restituisce un errore perchè non trova l'hardware

Possiedo un Vaio FE11M

4 RISPOSTE 4
profile.country.it_IT.title
papizza6648
Visitatore

ciao :slight_smile:
prova a seguire questo procedimento:

Step five: Bluetooth
The 'unknown' UGX driver is a really annoying one. It's not recognized by XP and you can't seem to download it anywhere. I found this excellent instruction on how to trick XP into using its own driver & stack (instead of the Toshiba one) which works just as well:
Go to Device Manager and find the "UGX" with the exclamation point, and "Update Device Driver". Tell it you'll find the software, and when it gives up, tell it to show you all hardware available. Select Bluetooth, and then "Alps USB Bluetooth Adapter". Let it install the drivers. After a restart, your bluetooth adapter should be functioning normally, but with the Windows stack instead of the Toshiba one.
But... if Windows won't let you use its built-in driver, go to Device Manager, select the UGX, and go to Properties. Under the Details tab, select "Hardware IDs" in the dropdown box, and copy both of those "Vid\Usb...." strings. Edit the "bth.inf" file in your %windir\inf directory (probably c:\windows\inf), and add new lines under the Sony section, with a name of your choosing and the PnP IDs you copied above. Just follow the same format as all the other lines in the Hardware section of that file. It should be easy enough to figure out. Save it and try the above again.

E' tratto da una guida generale fatta da un utente olandese.
Se dovessi avere problemi anche olo x la traduzione chiedi pure!

gianry
Visitatore

non mi compaiono i drivers Alps.
La cosa strana è che se provo ad installare i drivers scaricati dal sito Sony a un certo punto dice di collegare la periferica e non va avanti il processo d'installazione

profile.country.it_IT.title
papizza6648
Visitatore

hai fatto qualche installazione/disinstallazione di recente?

gianry
Visitatore

non ho fatto nessuna modifica di rilievo.
comunque ci sono varie persone che hanno lo stesso problema.

Non compare piu la possibilità di accendere o spegnere il bluetooth in wireless utility e poi la periferia UGX non si installa