Join now - be part of our community!

After retuning my Bravia I've lost channel 10. How to get it Back? Any ideas please.

profile.country.en_GB.title
blowhard
Visitor

After retuning my Bravia I've lost channel 10. How to get it Back? Any ideas please.

I re-tuned my Bravia and  can no longer receive channel 10. My wife viewed this one a lot and any advice on how to restore it will be much appreciated.

Jim.

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

by channel 10 you mean ITV3 ?, that should not have gone at all, i would suggest another re tune, its not a problem to do and it more than probable it will come back.

blowhard
Visitor

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. Yes ITV3 has gone missing. I'm still getting it on my other Bravia. During the recent storm we were having the picture breaking up on both TVs and that's what prompted the re-tune. All's well now except for the missing ITV3. I'll keep re-tuning. Many thanks for your advice.

Jim.

Bravia55HX

Hi,

your welcome, heres another thing to ponder on, although for one channel its unlikely, is your ariel up to scratch?, are you sure it can handle new digital channels?, might be worth taking that into account.

regards,

LynneJoyceBarry
Explorer

I have also lost Itv3 and Drama channels on my new Sony Tv ,,, retuned several times. Not impressed with Sony at all. My Panasonic TV managed fine wish I hadn’t bothered buying this tv it’s nit very smart doesn’t even have ITV hub or All4 apps on it .