Join now - be part of our community!

Outdoor wireless speakers connected to Gigajuke

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
steveb47
Visitor

Outdoor wireless speakers connected to Gigajuke

Help please.

I have connected a pair of "Connected Essentials" outdoor wireless speakers to my Gigajuke. The outdoor speakers work fine when I connect the transmitter unit via the Phone jack on top of the Gigajuke but no sound from the GJ speakers.

I have also connected the transmitter unit via the red/white audio connections at the rear of the GJ with the connector supplied but no sound eiher from the GJ speakers or the outdoor speakers!!

I would like to play music through all 4 speakers the 2 Sony GJ speakers and the outdoor wireless speakers. Do I need to go into settings/options on the GJ?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Convergence
Visitor

Hi I believe you are using the phones jack to output sound via your transmitter, this is the Headphones socket and it will cut out the speakers as it is designed to do so, there is no way to have headphones and speakers active at the same time, as there is no audio output, this is the only function you have.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Convergence
Visitor

Hi I believe you are using the phones jack to output sound via your transmitter, this is the Headphones socket and it will cut out the speakers as it is designed to do so, there is no way to have headphones and speakers active at the same time, as there is no audio output, this is the only function you have.