Join now - be part of our community!

CMT-V10iP connection to iPhone 4s

profile.country.en_GB.title
Snuggsy
Visitor

CMT-V10iP connection to iPhone 4s

I purchased a CMT-V10iP for my daughter for christmas direct from this site shop and have to say the service was superb.. However, upon opening it on Christmas morning it would play CDs fine but when connecting her iPhone 4s it would not connect and the iPhone came up with a message saying unsupported device. This was really disappointing for all of us. Anyone any ideas as both the box and the instructions state for iPhone 4s and even the picture on the box shows one on the unit. Replies would be grateful as it's the hifi she wanted and if it can't be sorted I will have to return it. Many thanks..

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.FR.title
ClarkLong
Expert

Hello,

The CMT-V10iP as you said it has the genuine logo "Made for Ipod/Iphone" and work very well with such devices. The only issue is actually from your Apple device. Iphone 4S+iOS6 has an issue with many dock speakers.... There are many topics about it over Apple forum.

I would advice you to post your issue overthere because they still haven't acknowledged it as an issue yet...while topic is growing.