Join now - be part of our community!

Questions posted query.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
RegdoD
Visitor

Questions posted query.

Hi

Is there a way to display a list of the questions I have posted on this forum?

Thanks

R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you click on 'Profile' in the 'Welcome' box on the right, you will be taken to your profile page where all recent activity by yourself will be listed at the bottom of the page under 'Recent Activity'.

Hovering the cursor over your username will also bring up a pop-up box with the last three or four posts you have made.  Hover the cursor over 'RegdoD' in your post above (just under your avatar of the Ace of Hearts) you will see your 3 previous posts and you can click on each of them to go to your question.

Alternatively, you can click on 'Subscribe to email Notifications' at the bottom of your question once it has been posted so you are emailed every time there is a reply.  You can manage your Notifications on your Profile Page.

There are probably other ways as well - but I haven't found them yet!

:wink:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you click on 'Profile' in the 'Welcome' box on the right, you will be taken to your profile page where all recent activity by yourself will be listed at the bottom of the page under 'Recent Activity'.

Hovering the cursor over your username will also bring up a pop-up box with the last three or four posts you have made.  Hover the cursor over 'RegdoD' in your post above (just under your avatar of the Ace of Hearts) you will see your 3 previous posts and you can click on each of them to go to your question.

Alternatively, you can click on 'Subscribe to email Notifications' at the bottom of your question once it has been posted so you are emailed every time there is a reply.  You can manage your Notifications on your Profile Page.

There are probably other ways as well - but I haven't found them yet!

:wink: