Join now - be part of our community!

WH-CH 510 bluetooth pairing problem

profile.country.GB.title
ozanozbey
New

WH-CH 510 bluetooth pairing problem

Hi there!

I have a problem about pairing my newly purchased WH-CH 510 wireless headphones with my Iphone 6s.

When I turned on the headphones as pointed out in the manual (pressing down the button for 7 secs) I heard the headphone saying "bluetooth pairing". Then I found the name of the headphones in the bluetooth menu and connected. So far so good. After I listened some music I turned it off.

The next time I turned on the headphones by pressing down the power button for 2 seconds, instead of directly connecting my phone since they were paired before, it again said "bluetooth pairing". I could see the headphones in the bluetooth menu, however when I tapped on the device, my phone said something like "I phone can no longer connect, try forgetting the device and try again".

I couldn't get my phone and headphones connected again until I unpaired them and paired again. 

Seems like every time I turn the headphones off, I have to repeat this again. Am I missing something? Can anyone help me on this please?

So far I tried these:

*My phone is updated to latest firmware.

*I reset the connection settings on my Iphone.

*I tried it with another phone, same happens.

Thank you a lot and happy new year!

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
ozanozbey
New

What I needed a hard reset on the headphones (press down power and volume down buttons for 7 seconds), after that the problem is solved.

roushdy51
New

after 2 days the cuff support broke between the knoll at the ear and the splint