Join now - be part of our community!

Walkman NW-45 Sound Issue

profile.country.GB.title
TAM253
New

Walkman NW-45 Sound Issue

I have a Sony Walkman NW-45 which I am very pleased with except for one niggling problem. When I am out riding the unit will suddenly go dead and there is usually a message to say that the volume has lowered from its original setting. On checking the volume it has admittedly lowered but is nowhere near zero so I can’t understand the purpose of this feature and would like to remove it if possible as it is a pain to have to stop riding to re-adjust the volume

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you tried a factory reset?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
TAM253
New

Yes and even tried using the lock button on the side of the unit so the controls can't be accidentally moved during the ride but it is still happening. Just what purpose this serves I fail to see and as already stated it is a pain having to stop my ride, take the unit out just to click on 'OK' to clear the message for it to go back to playing

profile.country.GB.title
TAM253
New

I can't believe I am the only one with this issue unless I am very unlucky. This is so annoying now that I am considering going for another make. The reason I went Sony was because I thought they were less likely to have faults like this, something I would have associated with a far cheaper model