Join now - be part of our community!

ICD-PX312 Voice Recorder

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bizz24
Visitor

ICD-PX312 Voice Recorder

Hi,

I have a sony voice recorder and I've managed to lose the usb cable, does anyone know where I can get a new one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tyke46
Visitor

A lot of time has passed and no answer. I guess you must have found a suitable cable by now?   :smileygrin:

In case anyone else needs an answer to this question: this voice recorder needs a standard USB 2 cable with a USB A connector (for the computer) to a USB mini B connector (for the voice recorder). These cables are commonly used to connect many different devices, such as voice recorders, cameras and mobile phones, to a computer, and are readily available on-line and in the high-street and some supermarkets for a few UK pounds. :smileyinfo:

BTW, I see that the cable supplied with my ICD is a basic black one, about 1 metre long, made in China and not a special one by Sony.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tyke46
Visitor

A lot of time has passed and no answer. I guess you must have found a suitable cable by now?   :smileygrin:

In case anyone else needs an answer to this question: this voice recorder needs a standard USB 2 cable with a USB A connector (for the computer) to a USB mini B connector (for the voice recorder). These cables are commonly used to connect many different devices, such as voice recorders, cameras and mobile phones, to a computer, and are readily available on-line and in the high-street and some supermarkets for a few UK pounds. :smileyinfo:

BTW, I see that the cable supplied with my ICD is a basic black one, about 1 metre long, made in China and not a special one by Sony.

Hope that helps!