Join now - be part of our community!

What's Toshiba RFBUS Driver?

aloifolia
Visitor

What's Toshiba RFBUS Driver?

Hello,
today I received a FE31Z Notebook. After the deinstallation of serveral programs and unfortunately some drivers I now want to reinstall all drivers. But there is one thing that I cannot relate to. It's the Toshiba RFBUS Driver. Where is it in the Sony Installation Package of Drivers? (Automatic installation doesn't work, as well).
Thank you for your help,
Bastian

2 REPLIES 2
apierc1
Visitor

Although you have only just got your laptop, maybe this is tyo your advantage and you could perform a clean re-instal of your system as back to factory settings. This can be acheived by pressing f10 from boot up to enter Recovery Mode via the recovery partition, by selecting "Vaio Recovery Tool" from the start menu, or using the recovery discs you should have made. Althogh this will reinstate your system back to how you received it, you can then remove the programs you don't want again, but make sure you don't delete any drivers :slight_smile:

aloifolia
Visitor

Hi,
thank you for the answer. That's really a way to solve the problem - but it's not really how I'd prefer to manage it (too much work to change everything again afterwards...). So isn't there any other possibility to reinstall the driver?