Join now - be part of our community!

Gigapocket picture quality

Jimbo
Visitor

Gigapocket picture quality

Anyone got any suggestions how to connect my RZ424 to my SKY and terrestrial aerial to get best quality picture and sound through Network Media Receiver. Currently, when I record programmes and play them back on TV throgh NMR picture not great and there is hissing noise in background.

22 REPLIES 22
Psaila
Visitor

Thats a great picture Raymond. Is the lightning doing what I think its doing and travelling down that line?

Yes it is , It was In another home I lived in a few years back . Its Was A mad that night As you can see .....

My dads mate had this happen to him twice, where lightning travelled down the phone lines and deafened him the first time, and then destroyed his new Alienware PC the next time. So sorry Raymond, I guess it can strike twice in the same place...

The safest place to be is in the car...

:triumph: Not for Me I got A VW Golf Soft Top . :triumph:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Wow Raymond that looks extremely dangerous.

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Wow, great pictures!

kee-lo_

Indeed.

Psaila
Visitor

Wow, great pictures!

Allways Love To take A good Picture , My Vaio Love's to Recored My old OPTICAL IMAGES . and convert to Digital Stunningly .Digital Art . by any other name .

kee-lo_

Can't beat analogue though

Psaila
Visitor

Can't beat analogue though

Can't afford that though.

This PC Is my last PC

I could not any longer afford , to do what my mind wants I need so much , I cant Buy . But Thats Life for So Many Not Just Myself .

kee-lo_

Yes I know that too well Raymond... hopefuly prices will go down....

guitarkid
Visitor

IMHO I think you better useing the tuner on your Sky unit , and VIDEO setting On Gigapocket , comnnect Via Y.R.W. phono's if possable . .

easily the best picture you get is via this method, but just like raymond im using a freeview box...

kee-lo_

Freeview does have good picture quality.