Join now - be part of our community!

Headset not supported

kellyh1991
Visitor

Headset not supported

I keep getting a message flash up in my phone saying the headset is not supported change headset or go to sony support page but couldnt see anything. Anyone have any idea what it could be

86 REPLIES 86
Kholoud
Visitor

Apps > all > smartconnecte> remove app after try to remove the update and clear data
It dosen't work Slightly_frowning_Face
CameronT
Champion

@Kholoud,

Do they make no sound at all? Do they feel loose in the jack? Can you please try it in safe mode?

Also, if you need to add more information please edit your reply rather than make multiple posts Slightly_smiling_Face

Kholoud
Visitor

from where choose safe mode ?
Kholoud
Visitor

Not work !!
CameronT
Champion

@Kholoud,

Can you please confirm the other things I asked?

CameronT wrote:

Do they make no sound at all? Do they feel loose in the jack?

Have you performed any updates recently?

Kholoud
Visitor

I will explain the problem from the beginning .. After update the softwear .. Headphones worked normally .. I have a problem which appeared to me this message " new system update available " i go to download it .. But it's still appear to me .. I tried to download it again and again but it dosen't work ! .. In the same case .. Suddenly when I tried to put my headphones this msg also appear to me " headsets not supported .."
CameronT
Champion

@Kholoud,

I see. It is possible that the update may not have completely installed itself correctly. I recommend performing a software repair on your device. 

Kholoud
Visitor

I can't but my phone in safe mode !
Kholoud
Visitor

He dosen't explain how to but in the safe mode in the new softwear loli !