Join now - be part of our community!

Solution for Satellite Channels Re-Sorting Itself Automatically (NOT SOLVED)

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Solution for Satellite Channels Re-Sorting Itself Automatically (NOT SOLVED)

1. Do your satellite channel search.

All channels are automatically placed from 101 and above. 1 to 100 are empty.

2. Move at least three channels at places 1, 2, 3 .....

3. Download Sony Editor Set Edit 1.12 from : http://www.sony.de/support/de/content/cnt-dwnl/prd-tvhc/sony-editor-for-2015-models

4. Install Set Edit on your PC.

5. Insert a USB flash on one Sony's USB.

6. Go to Menu - Settings - Channel setup - Digital setup - Technical setup - Channel List Transfer and select export to usb.

A file sdb.xml is created on flash drive.

7. Insert your flash to PC, run Sony Editor and open file sdb.xml from flash.

8. Select General Satellite and Start moving all the channels you want(must be less than 100), between the three first channels which we had moved on step 2. If you don't place them between or first place they will not get a number below 100.

9. Delete all rest channels you do not want leave NOTHING above 100 and save your file.

9a. Disable (Force shut down)Running Application TuningConfirmation_DVBS on your TV set.

9b. Do a channel re-search but do not complete so that all channels are deleted.

10. Re-insert USB flash to TV USB.

11. Go to Menu - Settings - Channel setup - Digital setup - Technical setup - Channel List Transfer and select import from usb.

12. TV will ask reboot after finish and press OK but better do not press OK  and just press HOME. Try not to reboot.

But this time you will not see an auto re-arrange because there are no channels above 100.

This worked for me, since previously, there was no solution even by using favorites. Everything was meshed up.

I also want to know if someone except jusw_uk has also the problem with the "slowness", when Entering Channel Adjusments. Each key(arrows and OK) responds almost 2 seconds after pressing, making impossible moving to selections or to arrange channels in place you want.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Hopefully this work-around helps others :slight_smile:

Unfortunately i dont use satellite channels, so cannot confirm on your question at the bottom.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi MiCal1967,

Thanks for posting I'm sure other Community members will appreciate your post..

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Thank you.

This is NOT the absolute solution since channels "come back" from 101 and above but the good thing is that the first 100 channels are NOT re-arranged automaticaly. At least for the time being. I have performed many reboots and channels remain OK.

I hope so for the next days and reboots:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Today, after 5 days of no problem, everything is messed up again.

Satellite channels moved from low numbers prior to 100 and go BY themselves wherever they want.

I don't know what to say.

I start to believe that they(SONY) DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS.or they have a BIG BIG problem.

What are they?

And I say again:

This is NOT necessary to give a FULL Firmware Update!!!!!!

Just fix the TV Input Framework(TIF), TV App , TV Input and give the proper Rights to USERS.

For God's sake!!!!