Join now - be part of our community!

sony xperia z2 tablet does not boot up

sadokb28
Visitor

sony xperia z2 tablet does not boot up

my sony xperia sgp561 z2 tablet verizon model will not boot up when i plug it in it vibrates and the led flashes red and green it will boot to recovery but none of the options work i tried unpluging the battery that did not work i tried pressing the reset button nothing i tried volume down then power

i tried pluging it in to my computer and pressing volume up the light turns blue but nothing else companion software does not detect probably because it is not turned on all suggestions will be helpful

1 REPLY 1
Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @sadokb28,

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you have tried to press and hold volume up and the on/off key for 120 seconds then charging your device for at least 30 minutes? If not I'd recommend you try that. I would also suggest you try and temporarily remove any SIM- and SD-card from your device to see if they may be causing this behavior.

If the device still won't start and it is not possible to do a software repair using Xperia Companion, I would recommend that you get in contact with your Local support for assistance with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for repair. They can also assist you with questions regarding service procedures in your country.

Let me know how it goes !