Join now - be part of our community!

The temperature of the CPU

Des_a
Visitor

The temperature of the CPU

The situation is exploited year my notebook VGN FZ21SR, laptop started very warm, then on the 11th month of my video card died. It was replaced along with the parent under warranty. Now look what I have the CPU temperature, and videos.

Now, to the effect: After the repair, I put on my drive XP. I put a program of Everest for the diagnosis of the CPU temperature and videos. When the "Manage elektoropitanii" in any situation other than "savings batteries' temperature of about 55 of my CPU and the CPU core voltage 1.3, as soon as I disable Note from the network and it starts to operate on battery temperature drops to 42-47 and the CPU core supply voltage becomes 1.0.
The same is if I put in the power management of battery savings
temperature drops to 42-47 and the CPU core supply voltage becomes 1.0, as in the power network, and from the battery.

When the load on the PC as a game the CPU temperature to 68-71 rostet supply voltage CPU becomes 1.3-1.4.

Question: Is this all right? or windsurfing at the CPU temperature should be 42-47, and blame in the opposite XP? or may be the normal state of the CPU when windsurfing 1.3 supply voltage, and it warms from the fact that the service that it did not it?

Sorry for my bad English

2 REPLIES 2
Des_a
Visitor

Up

profile.country.ro_RO.title
printularabiei
Visitor

no problem it„s a good english u haven„t seen mine:)) i understand what do u mean o say. i will try to make u understand my english too:) i have a sony vaio notebook vpcf13 i7 740qm,nvidia 427m cuda,my temperature when i open messenger,torrent ,web and you tube loike now is like this ...processor around 47-52c(when i play games depends on game is around 65-74c),hard 38-39c(42-47C),video card 45-49(60-70c if i remember well) and the notebook is new...but i have windows 7.