Join now - be part of our community!

Sony VAIO CS Series Laptop 14.1" - Pink (CS11S/P)

profile.country.en_GB.title
zzzzztt
Visitor

Hello,

This is a really easy question so I hope to find an answer from you - as it seemed impossible to ask Sont any other way :smileysad:.

My friend has 

and has had it about a year, I think.

She recently bought the bluetooth pink mouse,

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=8198552921665543282&stor...

this one maybe, and before we open the box, can someone confirm that it is compatible with her laptop.

Many thanks

:slight_smile:

Rosie

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Rosie,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Do  you mean the VGP-BMS33/P then yes I would say it is compatible with  your vaio as it states in the VGP-BMS33/S specifications -  Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP professional or XP home   edition (SP2 must be installed). PC with built-in bluetooth   functionality.

profile.country.en_GB.title
zzzzztt
Visitor

Hi Thalamus,

Thanks for replying. I actually can't remember the model of mouse, but the box gives no hint of being OK with the model of PC.

I wanted confirmation that the PC is bluetooth and therefore any bluetooth mouse would be ok? I think the PC is last years sometime model and perhaps the mouse is newer technology.

Do you know if the model of PC is bluetooth or not?

thanks

p.s. it's a friends so I don't have it in front of me.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Do you know if the model of PC is bluetooth or not?

Hi Rosie,

yes the VGP-CS11S/P has integrated bluetooth..

If you wish to check for yourself click the following link to view the: CS11S/P's specifications then scroll down the page and look under Conectivity..:smileywink:

You will need to check that your friend has installed Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) as the CS11P/S came with Vista SP1 installed..