Join now - be part of our community!

Unsupported signal. Check your device output.

profile.country.GB.title
Martin8813
New

Unsupported signal. Check your device output.

I’m hoping someone can help.

I’ve been away for a few weeks, (mid Dec 17 to Early Jan 18). Before a went away I connected my HP Pavilion (15-BK152sa) Laptop to my Sony Bravia TV (KDL-32EX503) via HDMI on a daily basis. This was great for me being able to extend the displays, working from the large screen, creating lessons, but researching on the Laptops on screen for the lesson…etc.

However, on my return to work today, on plugging my HP Laptop into my Bravia, I get the error message: Unsupported signal. Check your device output.

Tried all the usual, change of HDMI cable, tried all 4 HDMI ports on the TV, checked the HDMI output on the Laptop on another device (Projector), checked the HDMI ports with other devices (Firestick/BD Player – No other laptop/PC), checked TV settings, searched the web for any answers or ideas on many forums, driver updates on display adaptor (Intel® HD Graphics 620), uninstall and reinstall, Factory Reset on TV… all I could think of… But to no avail.

The best answer I can see, on an Intel® forum, but didn’t help, was there was some Intel® Graphics update on the 29 Dec 17, and someone else is having a similar problem…

Up until 16 Dec 17, this was working fine, no problems or issues at all. It is now driving me nuts, something I use for work daily and can’t now.

Can anyone please help?

Many Thanks,

Martin.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Please contact our Support team who will be able to help: https://services.sony.co.uk/supportmvc/en/contact/ 

Thanks,

Sean Mc

kofifus
New

Exact same problem here since last week. Perhaps a windows 10 update ?

Please provide a solution.

Tags (1)