Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints department

profile.country.en_GB.title
apashu
Visitor

Complaints department

Anyone knows the SLA for answering complaints? I logged a complaint last Thursday, 28.06.2012 and yet no answer.

I'm extremely frustated and lost any confidence in the Sony brand quality or customer services considering my TV (still under warranty) is in the repair shop for investigation a 3rd time in the last two months ... having 2 LCD panels replaced already and it's still broken :slight_frown:

I never thought it could be so bad ... but now I feel robbed by Sony after spending over £1000 on this TV which sits more in the repairing shop.

13 REPLIES 13
apashu
Visitor

Today I spoke with someone from Customer Services - systems were down so no joy. At least they took my details and someone will follow up.

SONY, I really hope this will end up well othwerwise lots of negative publicity will follow.

comaxwe93
Visitor

I'd like to know who you raised the Complaint with as I am looking to raise a complaint relating to a missing component from a recently purchased tv from Sony Online. TV has come missing two components the bracket for fixing the tv to the stand, and the batteries for the handset - all of which are supposed to  be included according to the packaging. Contacted the support line who were all supportive and understanding but could only offer

1) I (yes me!) require to purchase the missing part from the Sony Online spares at a cost of £50 with no guarantee of being reimbursed.  OR

2) The whole tv is returned (via courier) and I get a full refund as no similar model of tv's are in stock.

I appreciate that this is the process customer services have ot follow but it would seem that there is no room for common sense to intervene to arrange the shipment of the missing part in order to retain the sale of a tv.

As it stand Sony are to lose the sale of the tv and have the expense of two couriers all over a missing £50 bracket. I just cannot get my head around this.

So if anyone out there knows of the Complaints department or a department other than Customer Services who may be able to assist the information would be gratefully received. 

Message was edited by: comaxwe93

Spell checked.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi comaxwe93,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I have passed your comments on to one of our contacts in Sony, in the hope that you'll receive a more favourable reply, as soon as I get any information I'll update this thread..

comaxwe93
Visitor

Thanks a million Thalamus for taking the time and effort to relay this. Hopefully something positive will come of it.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome, fingers crossed..

comaxwe93
Visitor

Thalamus - I received an email from a Customer Relations Officer willing to help. I also recived notification abck from the Customer Support team on Wednesday that they have agreed to send my the part, so I waiting on it being delivered. Fingers crossed this has a happy ending.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Excellent news, I hope everything goes smoothly for you this time..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi comaxwe93,

just checking if the missing parts that you required have arrived ok..:smileyconfused:

comaxwe93
Visitor

No, parts have not arrived as yet. Contacted the Customer Services team who insist they have been dispatched however they have no tracking reference, nor idea when they will arrive. Beginning to get a bit sick of this...I have a TV which I cannot use...

Message was edited by: comaxwe93

spelling