Visitor

Camara Problem

disappeared the function to take photos in 3D

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Unfortunately this feature has been removed due to performance limitations in the Jelly Bean software.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alexander1
Champion

Unfortunately this feature has been removed due to performance limitations in the Jelly Bean software.

Cristopher03
Visitor

The front camera does not work for me, it does not come out for video call or photos does not appear in the camera options

La cámara frontal no me funciona no me sale para video llamada ni fotos no aparece en las opciones de cámara 

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Cristopher03

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Which Xperia do you have? 

Android version? 

Amairani
Visitor

Mi cámara frontal no funciona intento poner la cámara frontal y me marca error y se sale de la aplicación de la cámara en video llamadas tampoco me reconoce la cámara de adelante solo la trasera no se por que ayudaaaaaaaa porfavor

My front camera does not work I try to put the front camera and it marks me error and it leaves the application of the camera in video calls it also does not recognize me the front camera only the back one I do not know why it helpsaaaaaaa please

gt

Tags (1)
Kuku43
Visitor

The same problem

JMAC1
Visitor

My camara when trying to do selfies says restart camara. Camara not connected? How do I sort this