Join now - be part of our community!

Using 1 sim card in M dual ?

SOLVED
shahi
Visitor

Using 1 sim card in M dual ?

Hi.

for using just one sim card in M dual , is it different to use sim card slot 1 or slot 2 in xperia M dual ? (Isn't it cause damage to device that using just 1 sim card in M dual?)

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
elshah
Visitor

Doesnt matter if you want to use it on any slot, just note, that slot 2 does not support 3g. But you still can use it on slot 1.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
elshah
Visitor

I think it wont damage your device. In sim 1 slot it supports 3G and 2G network. In sim 2 slot it only support 2G network

shahi
Visitor

i use 2G network , (my sim card operator is 2G) , so , its better to use it in slot 2 in attention to your commandment that slot 1 is 3G/2G and slot 2 is just 2G .

elshah
Visitor

Doesnt matter if you want to use it on any slot, just note, that slot 2 does not support 3g. But you still can use it on slot 1.
elshah
Visitor

have you tried it? if success mark as solution.
shahi
Visitor

So i changed to the slot 2 because sim card is 2G . if i buy 3G sim card or my sim card operator bring 3G  , i will use slot 1 . thank you

elshah
Visitor

Anytime Slightly_smiling_Face

phrantic
Visitor

hi,

even if it is solved, both slots support wcdma, but only one can be used with wcdma. You could witch this in the settings.

further details:

http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=global-en&product=xperia-m-dual#!Network-setting...

regard