Join now - be part of our community!

SONY CMT-DC1

petrvan
Explorer

SONY CMT-DC1

Hi All, I am interested about this detail of SONY CMT-DC1: The speakers are of 2-way-system, impedance 6 Ohms. But, what FREQUENCY RESPONSE do they have? In other words: What frequency-scope can go through these speakers (from ...Hz to ...kHz)? Thank you very much?!!

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I believe page 21-22 of the manual may answer this.

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4235851121.pdf

Cheers

petrvan
Explorer

Dear Quinnicus,

yes, I know this manual, thank you, nevertheless, I cannot find there exactly what I mean/need.I can find the frequency responses for Amplifier, CD_player, Tape_player - but NOT the one for the speakers. I am not a top_expert, nevertheless I would say these responses are not the same as for the speakers ?! Thank you..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, the best i can come up with is the following below.  My only other suggestion is to contact Sony Support themselves.

_20151204_000216.JPG

petrvan
Explorer

Dear Quinnicus,

Thank you very much,again! Yes, the another manual/picture is interesting, but, what about the NEXT page? I cannot see/start it?! Could be, the 2nd page is even more interesting for me (something about speakers?).

But, I would say, there is a lot of another activities you could have - instead of answering my stupid needs :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome :slight_smile:

But unfortunately I cannot get the information for you.  I can only see the first 4pages of this service manual (without paying a silly price) of which contains no useful information.

However, what i will do is ask one of my contacts within Sony to see if they can get this information. As it is the weekend now, it will not be until at least monday/tuesday - assuming it is easy to get ahold of.

Cheers

petrvan
Explorer

Thank you very much! --- Tato zpr?va byla zkontrolov?na na viry programem Avast Antivirus. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this information cannot be obtained.  Im not too sure why you need it, but can only assume that something is wrong with the one you have.  if so, considering its spproximately 13 years old.... It might have had a good life.?

Cheers