Join now - be part of our community!

Low quality SONY headset.

r22Jay23
New

Low quality SONY headset.

I purchased a PS4 about a year ago and have had no problems with the console itself.  But five months ago I decided to buy a good quality headset in order to improve my gaming experence, I chose a SONY gaming headset because of my formerly good experence and reliability I had with my SONY PS4, through no falt on my part, I am very carefull not to dammage any equpiment I use and own, the headset has begune to break across the head band.  I tried to return the headset to the store where i bought them, Smyths, and was refused any satisfaction from the store and told to phone the SONY help line.  When I did so I was told my warranty was invalid because the headset had broken in the way described, as I feel the dammage done was not in any way due to improper use on my part feel very disappointed in SONY's responce to my complaint and will think very carefully in the future and may avoid SONY's products altogether.

Yours sincerely

a former SONY customer.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi r22Jay23

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

PlayStation, like Xperia, have there own dedicated community so could I suggest you post your questions there as you are more likely to get better assistance on the dedicated Playstation support forum..

r22Jay23
New

Ok Thalamus I'll give it a go, thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome..