Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KDL-42W80xBwon't turn on

profile.country.GB.title
Todd543
Explorer

Sony Bravia KDL-42W80xBwon't turn on

Hi to all,I need help desperately,my sdony bravia tv model number  KDL-4280xB won't turn on,and the tv will nit load the android apps resulting in tv staying in a seemingly standby mode that can't be altered,I've tried every possible idea,please somebody help had no tv for two weeks =(.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I'm afraid you'll have to contact the Assistance but first try to turn off the power for at least half an hour.

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
Todd543
Explorer

Thank you Manolo,but that doesn't help my tv has been switched off for two weeks,so I highly doubt turning it off for 30 mins will help,ty anyway for trying to help =).

profile.country.GB.title
Todd543
Explorer

I'm also not entirely sure the model number I stated was correct,can you direct me to where I might find my tv model number please?,it's my first smart tv.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

That’s a valid Sony TV model number, but not for an Android Smart TV.

The correct model number will be on the box it came in, the manuals it came with, the receipt for the purchase and, if all else fails, on a label on the back of the TV itself.

If that is the model number though, your best place for help here is in Other TVs; but if the model number is incorrect and this is an Android set, then you are in exactly the right place to get help with this.

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…