Join now - be part of our community!

KD-49X8305C crashes and restarts.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
sagitarian16
New

KD-49X8305C crashes and restarts.

Hi

I have the above stated model KD-49X8305C. It was working perfectly fine till yesterday and since yesterday its just crashing itself and restarting. If I turn the tele on, it says TV storage has stopped, Lean launcher has stopped and various such error messages and just restrats itself and then again repeat the same cycle. I cant go to settings as it doesnt allows me to and just restarts.

Kindly if someone can suggest a possible solution please.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Have you tried a factory reset or an update?

Best wishes,

M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Have you tried a factory reset or an update?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
sagitarian16
New

profile.country.GB.title
sagitarian16
New

Hi

Yes I have tried a factory reset yesterday and checked that the software is all updated. Its okay after the factory reset. Initially it wasn't allowing me to go to settings even. Then I disconnected the internet cable from it and then it restarted once but after that it allowed me to go to settings and do a factory reset. But the strange thing is after the factory reset, all the passwords for all apps were still saved and all working as normal which should not be after a factory reset is performed. but its working so far :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Rcecil88
Explorer

Hi I’m having this same issue and the factory reset didn’t work for me? Did you have your tv connected to your router with an Ethernet cable by any chance?