Join now - be part of our community!

Issue with Bravia Core app on new XR 55A84J not launching

profile.country.GB.title
Sawdybaby
Explorer

Issue with Bravia Core app on new XR 55A84J not launching

Bravia Core app will not launch. States a network issue and fault code INT-103-201. Navigated through the Sony support pages nearly all day following delivery of the TV.  Software and firmware updated, app updated. All other apps work and stream (Netflix etc). Signed off on Sony privacy agreements, successfully logged into Google TV with a Google account.
  There appears to be no page which indicates the current status of the app. Any ideas anyone? I’m about ready for taking it back to the shop.

22 REPLIES 22
Lil_lady
New

https://youtu.be/B4vbZBrAlMs

This video shows you how to fix the issue with losing connection on bravia core.  I had the same issue and now its working fine. Basically you need to clear your caches and clear the data so that braviacore can update and it let you back in. 😊

profile.country.GB.title
maulynn
Explorer

Same issue with my Z9 j, only works sometimes, I have managed to watch 1 movie out of 10 free movies included, very frustrating 

profile.country.GB.title
maulynn
Explorer

I have same issue with Sony Z9j, I did all the usual delete cache, data, force stop etc. I contacted  bravia core team who claim that problem is with vodafone who in turn said that as my internet connection is working and all other apps on tv open without a problem then they cannot help and suggest contacting Sony.

Would you be able to give me a step by step guide as to how you set the DNS with google servers and are you still using this method with success.